Find out about FDM’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) preparations here.
Note: Please only submit one application, even if you are interested in more than one opportunity. A recruiter will speak to you about all options available after we review your application. Please note this role is part of our graduate program.
Our people are our passion at FDM. That’s why we make your training and career growth a priority. Since 2014, FDM has launched the tech careers of 2000+ graduates and you could be the next one! FDM is currently seeking numerous ambitious and driven candidates with the aptitude for IT to work as FDM consultants. We help people like you make their first step into tech every day. Are you ready to make yours?
About the FDM Career Development Program
FDM’s Career Development Program is a great way for graduates to enter the job market upon graduation. At FDM, we train the brightest talent to become the innovators of tomorrow. Technology makes the world a better place and we believe passion, drive and curiosity are what you need to have a successful career in tech. This is why we do not require any previous experience to join FDM’s Career Development Program.
FDM’s two-year program begins with training in one of our career streams in business and technology that are in high demand in the job market. We will provide you with the industry-specific technical and professional skills you need in your chosen stream, after which you will start working as an FDM Consultant with our globally recognized clients.
Upon completion of the program, many graduates see their journey with FDM culminating in an accelerated career progression, better placing them to apply for senior roles within the industry.
The FDM Career Development Program is ideal for final year students hoping to secure an entry-level job upon graduation. No previous qualifications or STEM Field experience is required.
We are currently seeking candidates interested in building a career in a range of specialties:
- DevOps Software Engineers focus on creating solutions using tools and automation to improve operations.
- Technical Operations Specialist balances technical skills, business knowledge, troubleshooting expertise, and excellent soft skills.
- Business Analysts and Junior Project Managers are crucial in helping organizations with the accuracy and timely presentation of data, in line with internal process, governance, and regulatory requirements.
- Junior Software Developers work with a range of responsibilities including writing, developing, testing, and reviewing code in order to optimize existing applications and fixing of defects.
- Junior Quality Automation Engineers assure the quality of systems and applications through the full development cycle to meet client needs.
- Degree or Diploma (preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar)
- A natural aptitude for technology and a strong desire to expand your technical skill set.
- Able to commit to work for FDM for a minimum of two years working as an FDM consultant following the training period.
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- A chance to work for some of the most prestigious companies in the world.
- Opportunity to earn professional certifications related to your career path.
- Two-year contract in industry.
- Continuous career support and upskilling from FDM.
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
- Access to a network of mentors and like-minded individuals.
- Industry recognized paid training.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organization. FDM is a globally recognized organization with centers across seventeen countries globally. We are proud to celebrate our employee backgrounds consisting over 85 nationalities.
FDM Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, provincial or local laws.