COVID-19 Update: click here.
Your career starts here.
Are you looking for a fast-paced and varied career, where you will be a critical component to keeping business systems running? If you think a career in tech is just about coding, think again. A career in Business Intelligence is essential to supporting an organization’s business objectives.
Business Intelligence and Data Analysis roles often involve access to business areas in major Fortune 500 companies working on sensitive data and high-profile projects. You will use your investigative and problem solving skills to analyze data and uncover trends that deliver actionable insights for the business. This could involve working with databases, data preparation, data analysis, business analysis and creating visualizations using industry standard BI tools.
At FDM, our Business Intelligence and Data Analyst training will prepare you to progress in various roles including Business Insight Analyst, Data Analyst, ETL Engineer and more.
FDM is an award-winning graduate employer. We recruit, train and deploy talented individuals, like yourself, who want to excel in a successful technology career. Your adventure begins as a trainee consultant through our Academy programs currently delivered remotely. Following training, you’ll gain two years of commercial experience on client sites. It doesn’t stop there, many of our consultants go on to work permanently with the client, work internally at FDM or choose a different pathway using the connections and experience they’ve gained.
What We Offer You:
- Industry recognized paid training and assignment with one of FDM’s global clients
- Comprehensive benefits including; Medical, Dental & Vision, 401K & Company Match, and PTO
- Ongoing training and development through FDM mentors and virtual learning
- Relocation support if required by clients for assignment(s)
Sound good? Find out more about who we are and watch this video.
The ideal FDMer has:
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- A strong aptitude for IT and the interest and drive to expand your IT skill set
- An analytical mindset and problem solving abilities
- Eager, ambitious, and adaptable to change
- Legally authorized to work in the US
- Open to relocate should clients request to Cities/States they operate in (limited Cities/States) – FDM offers relocation support
- Commitment to work with FDM’s client(s) for up to 2 years. FDM commits to helping you launch your career in Tech/Business by providing you with industry leading training and hands-on working experience for up to 2 years.
Culture and Diversity
At FDM, our culture is unique. From charity partnerships to networking events, we are proud to provide a range of opportunities for you to get involved, broaden your networks and help you build relationships. In 2018, we were awarded Diversity Employer of the Year and we continue to prove that we’re inclusive by nature through our initiatives including Women in Tech.
FDM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, provincial, or local laws.