Find out about FDM’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) preparations here
Note: Please only submit one application, even if you are interested in more than one opportunity. A recruiter will speak to you about all options available after we review your application. Please note this role is part of our graduate program.
Do you thrive in fast-paced technical environments and have a strong attention to detail? Are you eager to have a career where you are encouraged to meet your potential and have the opportunity to work for a prestigious company with an impressive global presence?
FDM is currently seeking a number of ambitious and driven candidates with the aptitude for IT/Tech to work as FDM consultants with our top clients, many of which are leading companies in the banking and financial services industry.
FDM creates and inspires exciting careers that shape our digital future. Through our Careers Program, we recruit and train those aspiring to become IT and business professionals before deploying them on to client sites worldwide. With centres across Europe, North America and APAC, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer.
A Junior Tech-Ops Specialist balances technical skills, business knowledge, troubleshooting expertise, and excellent soft skills. Tech-Ops is a great fit for those who are avid problem solvers and who enjoy working in fast-paced, dynamic environments such as the trade floor. Junior Tech-Ops Specialist must be great communicators in order to meet both technical and internpersonal needs of their roles.
What we offer you:
- Industry recognized training and qualifications
- Key skills development
- A minimum of two years commercial experience working with some of the world’s most reputable organizations
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your career with FDM
- 4 year degree (preferably in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar)
- A strong aptitude in IT and the interest and drive to expand your IT skill set
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A problem solver with a keen eye for detail
- Knowledge of Networking and/or Security fundamentals highly desirable
- Understanding of SQL and UNIX
- Perferred experience with Excel VBA
- A desire to work at a large financial firm and ability to increase your financial knowledge
- Able to engage yourself in a project and enjoy the challenges and processes involved
- Flexible, eager, ambitious, and adaptable to change
- Able to commit to work for FDM for a minimum of two years working as an FDM consultant following the training period
- Fluent in English and French
- Eligible to work in Canada
FDM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, provincial or local laws.