Find out about FDM’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) preparations here
Role: Recruitment Marketing and Events
Role Type: 12 month placement
Department: University Partnerships
Reporting to: UK University Partnerships Manager
FDM Group is a global professional services provider, with a focus on IT. We are the market leader in the Recruit, Train and Deploy industry, working with nearly 200 clients across multiple sectors including; Media, Finance and Travel. Renowned for our dynamic careers programme, we transform graduates, returners to work and ex-forces personnel into IT and business professionals, giving them the opportunity to kick-start an exciting new career. We are proud of our emphasis on diversity and inclusion, as we have grown exponentially throughout Europe, North America and Asia.
Reporting to the UK University Partnership Manager, this placement is a combined role that will require the candidate to support the University Partnerships (UP), Marketing and Recruitment teams. You will be responsible for assisting with growing the FDM’s brand and attracting high calibre graduates to join the FDM Graduate Programme.
This multidimensional role will be divided into three main aspects: Marketing, Events and Recruitment.
- Marketing – you will be involved in content creation, social media, marketing analytics and building an efficient relationship with different departments of the business, ensuring the implemented marketing strategy is successful.
- Events – you will be supporting, organising and having responsibility for the reporting of different events, including; charity events, corporate client events, academy events and UP team events to ensure their smooth running both in the office and on campus.
- Recruitment – you will be involved in different recruitment activities such as internship and placement recruiting and facilitating Assessment Centres. In addition, you will play a key role in advertising our job roles on careers sites.
Due to the multifaceted aspect of this role, the ideal candidate should have a keen eye for detail, be able to work well under pressure and prioritise work to meet deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing highly efficient and responsive administrative support to the UP Team by ensuring that all tasks are completed in timely manner
- Prioritising specific tasks in line with the specific team/business requirements
- Supporting and organising assessment days, including undertaking core administrative tasks
- Organising and attending various events for staff, clients, universities and potential employees
- Contributing with engaging content for client, consultant, staff newsletters and sales and recruitment brochures
- Establishing, building and growing relationships with internal FDM staff through effective communication, consistency and highly professional service
- Expanding upon the understanding of FDM’s business model
- Ad hoc work as required
- Degree discipline – studying Marketing/Business degree or similar
- Communication – excellent verbal and written communication, email writing and reporting skills; professional and outgoing approach
- Positive attitude – ability to work individually and collaboratively within the team and wider organisation; establish and maintain relationships across all levels of the organisation; value cultural and ethnic diversity
- Results oriented – ability to prioritise and manage tasks/time in order to meet deadlines; great attention to detail, ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines; self-motivated, showing ownership and initiative
- Problem solving - ability to confidently develop innovative solutions to difficult tasks
- Values – embodying company’s values in day-to-day life
Familiarity with the following:
- Good understanding of the IT industry and graduate market
- Knowledge of creative packages, such as Adobe
- Interest in photography
- Passion for social media (e.g. Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.