Find out about FDM’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) preparations here
Role: Graduate Recruitment Analyst and Coordinator
Role Type: 12 month placement
Department: Graduate Recruitment
Reporting to: London Recruitment Manager
FDM Group is a FTSE 250, global organisation, working with over 200 clients across multiple business sectors. FDM’s business model is both unique and robust, bringing people and technology together. With centres across the UK, mainland Europe, North America and Asia, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years and has firmly established itself as an award-winning company and one of the fastest growing companies in Europe.
Reporting to the Regional London Recruitment Manager the placement will require the candidate to support the Graduate Recruitment departments with assessment centre and data activities. This role requires an individual to be the face of FDM for candidates coming through the assessment centre – professional and friendly in approach when guiding them through the day, ensuring tests and interviews run smoothly and on time.?
You’ll be required to provide highly efficient administrative support to the London based team, for which you will need to be task orientated, extremely organised and able to multitask.
The desired candidate will be data driven or have a key interest in data, with the potential opportunity to have exposure within our D&I and HR departments or Recruitment Operations. In addition, you will design and deliver a research project to gather candidate feedback about their experience, run focus groups and make recommendations for how we can improve the experience for candidates.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate assessment days in London and in other locations if required
- Provide administrative support: scanning vetting documentation and ensuring compliance with internal requirements, creating and maintaining internal systems for new in-house recruits, collating documentation for internal assessment days and recruitment events
- Print and prepare Welcome Packs, log and file Signed Offer letters, ensuring all training files are complete and up-to-date, respond to ad hoc enquiry emails, etc.
- Design a new candidate feedback process to improve candidate experience
- Facilitate focus groups, distribute questionnaires and gather responses
- Make recommendations to management team concerning improvements to the candidate care experience.
- Provide highly efficient and responsive administrative support to the Graduate Recruitment and University Partnerships Team
- Contribute to the recruitment of FDM summer internship programme – create shortlists and deliver telephone interviews
- Co-ordinate the recruitment of the next sandwich placement student, liaising with appropriate universities to promote the role.?
- Establish, build and grow relationships with internal FDM staff through effective communication, consistency and the provision of a highly professional service
- Work alongside analyst on the assessment centre data projects
- Complete any other work as required by the management team
- Organise and attend various recruitment events for staff, clients, universities and potential employees
- Enrolled on a sandwich placement course of relevant Business/HR degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional and outgoing approach.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Provide highly efficient and responsive administrative support to the Graduate Recruitment and University Partnerships Team.
- Organisation - ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Excellent time management abilities.
- Time management - able to work on own initiative ensuring specific tasks are given priority in line with specific team / business requirements.
- Able to network effectively with colleagues across the business in particular HR and the Academy
- Team player
- Fully IT literate
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.