Find out about FDM’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) preparations here
Location: London, Leeds and Glasgow
Start date: April and May 2021
As an FDM Project Management Consultant, you will plan, manage and execute important projects from start to finish, keeping them on track and ensuring their success. The FDM Project Management Programme will provide you with training to work with our clients in one of two distinct functions: either as a PMO Analyst, working in a central function, providing assurances and governance over a number of projects across a portfolio or programme, or as a Project Support Officer, helping to deliver a project alongside a Project Manager. In both cases, you will be heavily involved in project planning, scheduling, risk management, stakeholder management, progress and budget tracking.
FDM is an award-winning graduate employer with over 3,500 consultants currently placed with our leading clients, working in a variety of roles across business and technology. We’re passionate about kick-starting graduate careers and we support you every step of the way. When you become an FDMer, you’ll be provided with expert training from our academies, as well as two years of commercial experience working on-site with our prestigious clients. At the end of the two-year placement, many of our consultants transition to permanent employment with the client or continue working at FDM as senior consultants. If you’re looking for a fast-paced role with excellent career progression, look no further.
What we offer you:
- Commercially relevant training and development of employability skills including Microsoft Excel and interview techniques alongside access to industry-recognised qualifications
- Continuous support throughout your entire FDM career journey, including continued professional development, mentoring and networking events
- Work with our market leading clients as part of their integrated teams
- Opportunity to work across the UK and beyond, with relocation support where available
The ideal FDMer has:
- A passion to succeed within the IT industry
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships
- An analytical mindset and strong decision-making skills
- Educated to degree level (2:2 or higher), all degrees considered
- An interest in working nationally to support our clients
- Commitment to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
There’s never been a better time to start a rewarding career in business and technology. With assessment centres running all year round and multiple start dates available, make an application today and see where your career will take you!
Please note, applying for this role does not guarantee a place on this particular programme, you will be assessed at the assessment day to align you to a best suited role for your skillset.