Find out about FDM’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) preparations here
Location: London, Leeds and Glasgow
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for technology and process change initiatives, gathering requirements from stakeholders and translating them so that they are easily accessible and understood company-wide. Your role is crucial to the future development of a business, helping to streamline processes, increase efficiency and improve services.
FDM’s Business Analysis Graduate Programme will provide you with accredited training to prepare you for placements working with our leading clients. This could see you working with large organisations with global reach to design and develop breakthrough applications or software. You will connect with teams and stakeholders across the globe to implement valuable change or technological initiatives to benefit the organisation as a whole.
FDM is an award-winning graduate employer with over 3,500 consultants currently placed with our leading clients, working in a variety of roles across business and technology. We’re passionate about kick-starting graduate careers and we support you every step of the way. When you become an FDMer, you’ll be provided with expert training from our academies, as well as two years of commercial experience working on-site with our prestigious clients. At the end of the two-year placement, many of our consultants transition to permanent employment with the client or continue working at FDM as senior consultants. If you’re looking for a fast-paced role with excellent career progression, look no further.
What we offer you:
- Commercially relevant accredited training and development of employability skills including Microsoft Excel and interview techniques alongside access to industry-recognised qualifications
- Continuous support throughout your entire FDM career journey, including continued professional development, mentoring and networking events
- Work with our market leading clients as part of their integrated teams
- Opportunity to work across the UK and beyond, with relocation support where available
The ideal FDMer has:
- A passion to succeed within the IT industry
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships
- An analytical mindset and strong decision-making skills
- Educated to degree level (2:2 or higher), all degrees considered
- An interest in working nationally to support our clients
- Commitment to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
There’s never been a better time to start a rewarding career in business and technology. With assessment centres running all year round and multiple start dates available, make an application today and see where your career will take you!
Please note, applying for this role does not guarantee a place on this particular programme, you will be assessed at the assessment day to align you to a best suited role for your skillset.